ORDER PIKERAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, one of Irelands leading retailers, based in our Warehouse-Distribution Centre Naas, Co. Kildare. The successful candidate will play an essential role in our large fast-paced warehouse operation. Warehouse experience is an advantage but not essential. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. This is full time on-going position.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
• Manage pick orders
• Picking customer orders based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
• Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
• Oversees stock replenishment
• Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
• Ensures warehouse goals are met
• Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
• Shrink wraps products to pallets
• Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in a busy warehouse is an advantage but more important is that the candidate demonstrates initiative and an attitude to learn quickly.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when loading and unloading goods.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Great self-independence and motivation
• Own transport would be an advantage
What Broadline Recruiters offer our Candidates?
• Immediate start.
• Paid weekly.
• Excellent pay rate/package
• Fast-paced, high energy work environment
• Canteen and parking onsite
• Regular rostered hours
If you are interested in this role please apply with your current CV to be considered immediately
Salary: €12.30 per hour plus
Shifts: 5am-or 6am
Location: Naas. Co. Kildare