Our client a Leading Healthcare Packaging company based in North Dublin are looking for Quality Inspectors to join their team.
• The Quality Inspector will be responsible in assisting the Quality Manager to ensure compliance is in line with the sites Quality Management System, final batch release and the creation of Quality Assurance documentation
• Ensure product is correctly identified and inspected to quality standards in line with procedures.
• Carry out quality checks and inspect in process samples according to documented instructions, ensuring the satisfactory quality of the product prior to batch release.
• Record and communicate all quality issues to the relevant Supervisors/Management Team.
• Ensure work is completed in a timely manner to meet all Customer and Quality Manager’s required target dates.
• Work with the Production Departments to ensure that all quality procedures are followed and finished product meet the Customer’s specification requirements.
• Participate in company quality programs e.g. Internal Audits, Calibration, QA Action Sheets etc.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of working to Quality Standards
• Experience of working within a factory environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Effective communication
• Self-motivated, shows initiative and has the ability to multi task and flexible skill set
• Confident attitude with the ability to deal with staff at all levels
• Print/Packaging background
• PC Literate
Salary is €14 per hour
It's a day shift with working hours 8am-4pm
If you're interested, please send CV to [email protected] and please add Quality Inspector as a subject.