( HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR)
( HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR)This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager with previous experience in Managing Health and Safety in the Construction Industry.
Due to expansion our client is recruiting an H&S Advisor in order to maintain compliance and implement within the company, the position is based in Lucan west Dublin.
This contract will run to Christmas 2020 and will suit someone between Projects or someone wishing to re-enter the workforce in Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and conduct audits, toolbox talks and other training activities
• Monitor legislative updates, ensuring necessary changes are applied promptly
• Regularly review and update Risk Assessments, Safer Operating Procedures, and Safety Statements, communicating any updates to Sites.
• Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
• Carry out Safety Audits.
• Investigate, record, and report accidents, incidents and near–misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
• Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
• Review sub-Contractors safety statements and safety compliance.
• Attend regular Health and Safety Meetings no behalf of the company.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
• Degree/ Diploma in Health and Safety
• Minimum 2 - 4 Years’ experience in a Similar Role.
• Must be comfortable in carry out training, Risk Assessments, Methods Statements and Safety and Health Plans and other Health and Safety Reports.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Very good IT Skills.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration package will reflect the selected persons experience and capabilities.
Apply in confidence to: [email protected]