Kells Business Park, Cavan Road, Mountainpole, Kells, County Meath, Ireland
Data dodania: 12-05-2020
FAÇADE DESIGNER / FAÇADE ENGINEER / SHEET METAL DESIGNER
GLASS & A.L.U. CAD LTD. is a leading commercial glazing contractor based in Kells Co. Meath, Ireland. With director-level involvement on all projects, industry-recognised professionals in each team, as well as state of the art design capabilities. We provide our Irish and European clients with an industry-leading service.
GLASS & A.L.U. CAD LTD. was set up as a design/fabrication and installation company in 2004.
In our design office we design, develop and engineer with state of the art software such as Autocad 3d, Solid works, Inventor, Radan, Revit, Strucad, FEMAP NX, Autodesk ROBOT, MEPLA and RM-WIN.
In 2005 we outgrew the 1,200m² plant, and moved to a purpose built unit of 2,700m², where we have developed the most modern plant. Machinery lines now include: 3 ELUMATIC CNC machine centres SBZ 130, 151, 628.
We design and fabricate all brackets and pressings in house with the aid of 6KW Bystronic Fiber Laser and CNC press brake lines.
• Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 - 5 years of design or engineering experience, with a minimum of 3 years working specifically as a façade designer or engineer.
• Applicants must have solid and extensive knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Experience using Solidworks, Revit is preferred, but not required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office.
• Quick learner.
• Technically minded with high attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Producing working drawings for project and ensuring these drawings comply with the project specifications, customer requirements, current regulations and engineering.
• Attending design meetings with Main Contractor, Architect, Engineers etc. to discuss the project details
• Working to meet programme requirements and deadlines as well as monitoring and reporting progress
• Attending to correspondence of a technical nature relating to current project
• Assisting the QS with ordering materials and producing fabrication schedules to meet the project programme
• Liaising with manufacturers, suppliers and site staff for the duration of the project
• Preparation of all design & technical approvals required for the project, including samples, mock-ups, drawings and technical reports.
• Ensuring all drawing office procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company’s standards