We are looking for qualified mechanics with HGV & LGV experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected brand and organization, who can boast an impressive history and excellent outlook for the years ahead.
The successful HGV Technicians will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to the following.
• Service, repair and maintenance of HGVs & PSVs.
• Fault find and diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on trucks and buses and carry out the appropriate corrective action.
• Carry out appropriate testing and quality inspections as needed.
• Complete all appropriate paperwork and documents in line with company standards.
• Ensure that correct procedures are adhered too such as Health & Safety within the workshop.
• The relevant background required e.g. qualification/trade-in HGV & LGV mechanics,
• 2 years+ post qualification experience with trucks, buses, & light commercials etc.
• HGV or PSV license is an advantage.
• Knowledge of health and safety procedures is desirable.
• Good technical problem-solving acumen is required.
• Be able to speak English
• Competitive Salary
• Overtime Rate
• 20 Days Holidays.
Location: Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland
Contact: Email: [email protected] Phone: 086 3203681