I am reimbursing a tax refund: for renting an apartment, for health care expenses, for work-related expenses (so-called flat rate expences), overpaid USC. Help in setting up and using a personal account on the Revenue website. If you work in Ireland, Sure you have some money to return! Free advice! E-mail contact. 2016-02-22 21:53 E-mail