Tax return - Dublin City - I am reimbursing a tax refund: for renting an apartment, for health care expenses, for expenses related to work (so-called flat rate expences), overpaid tax office. Help in setting up and using a personal account on the Revenue website. If you work in Ireland, Sure you have some taxes to return! Free advice! E-mail contact.